The Programme consists of:
- Five two-day workshops over six months
- A curriculum based on Dialogue skills and Implicate Change
- Concentration on your own Real Time Change Work
- Complementary Field Work and skills practice, undertaken in your own workplace
- In-house Sponsorship model
- Telephone coaching between the workshops
The two-day Introductory Workshop provides a sound orientation to this approach and is recommended if you:
- want to learn more to select wisely the right group of people to come on the longer programme, to maximise the value to your organisation
- are a senior leader considering sponsoring others on the longer programme
- want to form a business case for participation in the full programme
All Workshops will take place at the Conparc Hotel in Bad Nauheim, near Frankfurt/Main.
The Programme is designed for 12-20 participants.
The programme and most materials handed out will be in English language.
A confidentiality agreement is introduced, and signed by all of the participants at the outset, to ensure a common expectation and behaviour when sensitive and confidential subjects come up.
To contact us about our 2019 programmes in Germany please complete an enquiry form